As we informed you already about the uses of Gotu Kola. This herb activates nervous system and brain, enhances memory and circulation. But now we are about to find everything about the benefits that it has for your brain and body.
Main benefits of Gotu Kola
- Fights stress and depression
- Activates the mental forces
- Helps in meditation
- Increases libido
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Prevents a possible nervous breakdown
- Improves reflexes
It also supports you for
- A healthy digestive system
- Healthy heart functions
- Soothes sore throat
- Restructures the skin as the “paste” of Gotu Kola is used by many herbalists externally as a skin ointment
Other known properties of Gotu Kola are
- The strengthening of the adrenal glands
- The relief of high blood pressure
- Supporting the body’s defence against various toxins
- The positive effect on the circulatory system
- Improving blood flow
- The strengthening of the veins and capillaries
in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, a condition in which blood collects in the veins of the lower extremities leading to the formation of varicose veins, varicose veins, wounds or even blood clots in the legs.
Because it strengthens the walls of blood vessels, it can also be effective in slowing down retinopathy, the gradual breakdown of the retina in the eyes. It can also help relieve hemorrhoids. These same effects are believed to enhance the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, making it potentially useful in the treatment of ulcers.
They are popular for preventing infections and inhibiting the formation of scars on the skin. In particular, it has been found to be effective when applied to patients with third-degree burns, as treatment begins immediately after the accident. Enhances the process of renewal of the skin and connective tissues as well as the normalization of cellulite.
To enhance the effort to treat cellulite, you can combine the above herbal mixture with topical application of Ivy oil or Algae oil which are considered the ideal oils for cellulite & local thickness.
Some people use Gotu kola for tonsillitis, fluid around the lungs (pleurisy), liver disease (hepatitis), jaundice, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), stomachache, diarrhea, indigestion, stomach ulcers, epilepsy, asthma, live longer.